Below are our various policies:
1. Terms & Conditions (Delivery and Refund Policy) for Online Courses
2. Terms & Conditions (Delivery and Refund Policy) for Live Courses
Terms & Conditions including Delivery and refunds
1. Terms and conditions Online Courses and Coaching
1. 'Online course' refers to any area on this or any other affiliated site that has restricted access that requires payment for access.
2. 'Spread the cost' is a subscription service whereby the cost of the course plus a small administration fee is spread across the duration of the course
3. 'Support' means online peer and tutor support via the discussion forum.
4. 'Email support' means questions answered via text email and may occassionally also mean via instant messenger service.
5. 'Telephone support' means personal support and advice via the telephone and in certain circumstances may also include online services like skype.
Fees and payments
1. Payment in full for the particular plan must be made prior to access.
2. Spread the cost subscription payments must be made in full on the due date for the service to continue.
3. If there is a break in payments under the spread the cost scheme a reconnection fee of £10 is payable.
4. Payment is for access on one individual on one course.
1. If you find that the course does not suit you for any reason you may ask (and get) for a full refund as long as you apply in writing via email or letter within 5 days of the first signs of anxiety subject to the conditions below.
2. If at any stage you have articulated or consider the course has worked it will be deemed to have been successful and no refund is available from that point on.
3. If you fail to follow the prescribed instructions on the course, refunds are not available.
3. Refunds are only available if you follow the prescribed courses of action and at every stage find that the course of action or course in general does does not work for you and articulate that in writing at the time or with 7 days of the end of the course or programme.
4. If you find, for any reason, the programme is not working you need to notify us within 5 days of the first signs of anxiety and allow us two weeks to recitfy the issue, before a refund can be processed
5. Refunds are only available for the presenting issue.
1. Regular support means peer support and tutor support on the discussion forum.
2. Tutor support on the discussion forum will be via answers posted at least every 10 days.
3. Email support; on weekdays you should get a reply within 24 hours. There is no guarentee of a reply at weekends or bank holidays. If there are delays all members will be notified via the discussion forum or direct email.
4. 30 or 60 day email or telephone support starts at the time of commencement of the course and is 30 or 60 consecutive days from that date including weekends.
5. Telephone support. All telephone conversations need to be pre-booked.
6. At busy times calls may be limited to 20 minutes in any 24 hours.
7. Unlimited services are subject to a fair use policy. You will be notified if you are approaching excessive use.
1. We promise 99% 24/7 access for the duration of your subscription.
2. At times the speed of service may vary from time to time depending on the number of members on the service and your own connection levels.
3. Access is restricted to the named course participant only.
4. If you share your username and/or password or allow access to anyone who has not paid for the service your service will be terminated without refund.
1. Remarkable Performance Ltd. does not store any or have access to financial information such as credit card details or any other payment information or the like submitted through this or any other website. Payments are made direct via the secure payment processors and we do not have access to information submitted thereto.
1. Remarkable Performance Ltd.. does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Your details will be added to the Centre i Ltd. database in order to process your booking, and so that you can be kept up to date with relevant details of our services.
3. Remarkable Performance Ltd. is registered under the Data Protection Act.
2. Terms and conditions Live Courses
1. ‘Booking’ means the that you and/or your company have entered into firm agreement with Remarkable Performance Ltd.and client to attend a learning event on a specified date(s).
2. ‘Provisional booking’ means a booking that must be changed to a firm booking. Provisional booking will remain on the system for up to 10 working days whilst session places remain available. These can only be made by emailingIf we do not get a confirmation within the specified 10 days the booking will be canceled and the place reallocated. The exception to this is when a booking has been made and payment via invoice is requested in which we will hold the place for up to 30 days or until 3 days before the session start date.
3. ‘Waiting list’ means a provisional booking for which no place is currently available.
4. Bookings must be accompanied by the appropriate payment unless you need to pay via an invoice. Such bookings will be classed as provisional until the payment is received.
5. Once a booking is accepted by Remarkable Performance Ltd. the individual or organisation making the booking becomes liable for the relevant course fee, administration or cancellation charge.
6. Acceptance of payment by Remarkable Performance Ltd. is deemed to constitute a booking and acceptance of these conditions.
7. Remarkable Performance Ltd. reserves the right to run sessions at a different venue to the one specified, when necessary. If this is the case we will inform you as soon as possible and provide you with information about accommodation, travel directions and so on.
Fees and Payment
8. Fees are payable at the time of booking or if invoiced, within 30 calendar days of the invoice being received, or one week before the start of the course if this happens first.
9. Payment(s) need to be made in the currency indicated when booking.
10. Remarkable Performance Ltd. reserve the right to alter prices from those published.
11. Invoices can be issued on request for advanced payment purposes if required.
12. All prices will incur the appropriate local tax (VAT) for that country. For courses in the UK this is currently 17.5%.
13. Cheques/BACS should be made payable to Remarkable Performance Ltd. Contact us for details of our BACS account if required. E mail receipts are issued automatically. We do not issue paper receipts for our sessions unless paid for by invoice.
14. Remarkable Performance Ltd. reserves the right to cancel, postpone or otherwise alter the content or date of an event without notice. In such circumstances, Remarkable Performance Ltd. may, at its own discretion, return any payment received without penalty of cancellation charge.
15. Cancellation charges apply when a suitable substitution is not made at the time of cancellation. Current charges are:
|30 days or more||25%|
|Less than 14 days||100%|
Weekends are included in the above calculations
Failure to attend on the day without notice will normally mean forfiture of 100% of the full fee paid. In extenuating circumstances Remarkable Performance Ltd. may allow transfer to another course at our discression. In such cases an administration fee of £10 will be payable. Fees are not refundable.
16. Transfers and substitutions made less than 14 days prior to the original session date will not incur a charge.
17. If a delegate is unable to attend an event, one substitution and/or transfer to another event is acceptable within the terms and conditions described above.
18. Organisations wishing to make a substitution must provide the name of the substitute delegate at the time of the substitution request.
19. Remarkable Performance Ltd. may, at its own discretion, waive the cancellation charge if a substitution is made in the following circumstances:
by the client from one delegate to another on the same event
by the client from one date to another of the same event
by the client from one date to another for a different event (subject to price variations and availability)
Independent Equal Access
Terms and Conditions for non UK bookings
21. Please be aware that terms and conditions for overseas booking may vary from UK terms and conditions. Local terms and conditions are posted on the information pages of events for your country.
22. Remarkable Performance Ltd.. does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Your details will be added to the Centre i Ltd. database in order to process your booking, and so that you can be kept up to date with relevant details of our services.
24. Remarkable Performance Ltd. is registered under the Data Protection Act.
25. All physical goods will be delivered as soon as possible and within 21 days.
26. All downloadable goods will be available for download as soon as the payment has been processed and confirmed. This is usually immediately however it can in certain situations take up to 48 hours.
27. Returns - any physical goods delivered can be returned unopened within 14 days for a full refund minus the postage costs.
28. If any of our services or goods fails to meet your expectations contact us at once. We are always keen to remedy such rare situations at once.
29. If you are unhappy with the course and wish to be refunded you need to contact us within 7 days of the workshop. A form will be sent to you for completion for the refund. The refund will be made by cheque on receipt of the completed form and the handbook.
30. It is a requirement that the course handbook is returned for a full refund. If you wish to keep the handbook or cannot return it for any other reason a charge of £25 will be made for this item.
31. Please let us know if you are disatisfied in any way. We take the quality of our workshops and products very seriously.
32. Remarkable Performance Ltd. does not store any or have access to financial information such as credit card details or any other payment information or the like submitted through this or any other website. Payments are made direct via the secure payment processors and we do not have access to information submitted thereto.